Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Outing

I had said that I was not allowed to buy any more plants, but when I went to Merrifield Garden Center this past weekend, all bets were off!

There are two locations in the area; my friends and I visited the Fair Oaks location. At roughly 30-40 minutes outside D.C., this nursery is well worth the drive! In addition to a plethora of plants, there were these amazing displays!
My favorites were the ones with the different mosses.

They also had these really great water displays. I think it's time to figure out how I can incorporate a water fixture into my mini-garden.





Perhaps something like this?!

All in all, I didn't do too badly. I only came home with a
Poppy,
Bergenia,









and a Wandering Jew!

1 comment:

Winter said...

Great idea for a blog!