Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas at Spring Maples the 2010 Edition: Part 3

So I lied, I'm sorry. I got wrapped up (literally) in Christmas business, and barely even had a chance to check my email! Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas--I know I did! Some of my gifts included a crêpe pan, Peugeot salt & pepper grinders and Dorie Greenspan's Around My French Table. I have yet to try a Dorie Greenspan recipe that I haven't loved, so as I cook my way through the book I'll be sure to share my experiecnes. I'm also anxious to attempt crêpes, and as always I'll post my failures along with my [hopeful] successes.

Below are the rest of the Christmas pictures, I really have nothing to say other than NEVER turn me loose with a staple gun and extra lights after a few glasses of wine :)




I also decided to do a mini-photoshoot with Schatze before I headed out for the Christmas Eve Candle light service. Here are some of the outtakes :)

No comments: